6-Pack LED (RED/WHITE)
After an avionics upgrade I was left with some standard 3" holes and nothing to fill them with. In my case, specifically the old ALTITUDE gauge, presented the perfect location for passenger lighting. Back to the drawing board and "6-Pack LED" was the final outcome.
6-Pack LED has the dimensions to fit a standard 3" hole but pay specific attention to the notch in the lower left-hand corner which is sporting the rotating dimmer switch. This location, in the traditional altitude gauge, is where the altimeter setting knob is located. I took advantage of the extra space for the dimmer switch.
- Constructed entirely of 3D printed PETG materials. (other than electronics). Yes clear lens is 3D printed as well. PETG plastic is flame retardant (see my test video).
- White and Red LED Light with dimmer and switch to select color.
- LED Light revolves up and down 20 degrees for selective spotlight.
- LED's can be removed for replacement of bulbs
- LED is 300LM White (Due to difference of luminous principle, the brightness of all color bulbs is lower than white).
- 12 Volt operation
- Only draws 0.18 amps when fully illuminated
- NON TSO'd. FAA approval has not been applied for and or issued for this product.
If you have a standard 3" hole without the notch in the lower left-hand corner, ASK ME how I can modify the design and remove the dimmer switch to fit your setup! Custom color options available upon request.
PLEASE VERIFY ALL DIMENSIONS PRIOR TO ORDERING! Dimensions shown in image gallery.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR SHIPPING AS ALL ORDERS ARE MANUFACTURED UPON ORDER.
- RED and White LED's installed. (includes 3 extra bulbs of each color)
- 3D printed LED light housing and mounting plates.
- Prewired for installation to 12 Volt source. Suggest placing 1-amp fuse inline to power source.
- Does not include mounting screws.
- Slight variation in electronics may vary due to supply chain availability.